Whether you are a freelancer looking to move out of your home office, a newly launched startup looking to step up operations, or a company looking for alternative serviced office options, coworking spaces could be your best option.
Coworking spaces have become increasingly popular in recent years, being a great choice for startups and budding entrepreneurs. But are coworking spaces designed for pro-productivity? Premier provider of all-inclusive executive office space for rent, 191 Works, shares the things you need to consider before choosing a coworking suite.
- Location: If you do most of your work remotely your main focus should be on choosing a location that is easily accessible for you. This means a location that is not only close to your home, but a location you can commute to easily.
- Budget: Choose an appropriate coworking space that fits your budget. Don’t think about this as an upgrade or downgrade, but as getting the best for what you want to spend.
- Flexibility: Your workspace should be available to use during your work timings and during the off-days that you choose to work on. Be sure to ask for information about special hours, and if the hours are based on the plan you choose.
- Security: Inquire office management about the security protocols in place that help keep company equipment and employees safe.
- Privacy: Certain coworking suites offer meeting space rental private rooms for small teams while others have conference rooms that can be used for a fee.
- Ease of Commuting: An ideally located coworking space would need to have a good transport network, providing accessibility for you. A location in premium spots of your city can lead to a higher cost but guarantees better connectivity.
- Amenities: The coworking space should have all the major amenities that one expects from a workplace: maintenance, Wi-Fi, printer/scanner, security, lockers, heating and A/C, power backup and cafeteria.
Prioritize what you need from your coworking space to get the best return on your investment. Using the factors we mentioned to evaluate your coworking options will surely help you make a clearer decision while gearing you up to understand what to expect in your new workspace.
191 Works’ courteous, skilled administrative and technical staff can get your company up and running in a day with our office space rental services—because we know time is money. We are an excellent resource for long- or short-term office space, virtual office services and conferencing. Let us be your executive office space solution! Contact us today at (203) 350-6831 or complete our online form, and we will have you up and running on your terms.